Join a market leading Environmental Consultancy working on a wide range of projects across industrial, commercial, residential, manufacturing and power sectors. As an Environmental Health & Safety Consultant in the team you will gain exposure to major clients and be offered the opportunity to develop towards a more senior role.
Bachelor degree in relevant subject and preferably a secondary qualification such as MSc.
* Demonstration of equivalent qualification or experience in EHS .
* Desirable to be a Member of Professional Body (IOSH /IEMA) and plan to work towards Chartered Status
* Additional H&S qualifications such as NEBOSH Certificate, ergonomics and fire risk assessment training would be an advantage.
Experience & Skills:
A working knowledge of relevant EHS legislation, standards and guidance.
* A working knowledge of EHS inspection / assessment / audit work types and generation of output reports to each.
* A working knowledge of general and specific legal requirements to risk assess, familiarity with risk assessment methodologies, assessment and interpretation of completed risk assessments, recommendation of prioritised risk controls.
* A working knowledge of accident reporting requirements, familiarity with accident investigation techniques, assessment and interpretation of investigation findings
* With supervision and guidance, production of structured factual reports, policies and procedures to provide solutions to the client's issues as determined by the brief.
* A developing knowledge of analytical skills using computer software and technical guidance documents for the assessment of data to determine the required outcome for the project.
* Sound communication and personal effectiveness skills.
* Developing ability to build and maintain effective working relationships at all levels.
* A positive professional persona with a good sense of humour.
For more information on the role, or to find out about wider opportunities in Health & Safety call Dominic on 020 7960 2551.