Our client is looking for a Senior Drainage Engineer to join their Manchester based team in order to manage their growing workload. The successful candidate will be leading on the delivery of drainage modelling projects across a range of different projects. You will be joining a small team with the opportunity to get excellent client exposure and lead the Civils Team.
Role & Company:
Our client is looking for a technically strong Senior Drainage Engineer who will be responsible for providing direction to technicians and consultants in delivering modelling outputs and reporting using key software such as Microdrainage and Civil3D. Our client has a diverse set of project work including residential and industrial, as well as working with more unique retail and leisure clients. The right candidate will have client facing experience, managing their current design projects and have previously helped to win new work.
This growing engineering consultancy offers a range of specialist service with a number of dedicated clients, priding themselves of the quality of service. The company offers a comprehensive benefits package including matched pension contribution, generous leave entitlement and flexible working as well as good opportunities for personal development with every employee given five days a year for targeted training and professional development.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Degree in relevant discipline
* Postgraduate qualification (desirable)
* Chartered, or near chartered ICE status
* Excellent knowledge and experience of industry software - Microdrainage and Civils 3D
* A good working knowledge of flood risk regulation and planning requirements
* Excellent report writing skills, with an aptitude for project management and business development tasks
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Senior Civil Engineer - Drainage - Microdrainage - Civils 3D - Modelling - Manchester - Stockport