A specialist environmental services consultancy is looking for a talented individual to join their expanding Geoenvironmental team and are currently hiring in order to keep pace with the high demand from their strong client base.
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Geoenvironmental Consultant to provide expert advice on a diverse range of sites with a strong focus on response to spills within hydrocarbons and chemical sector. This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly team utilising your strong remediation knowledge as well as project management experience.
As the Senior Geoenvironmental Consultant you will be responsible for input into proposals, project planning, management of resources, and completion of appropriate scheduling of lab testing, site monitoring, data assessment and report writing. You will be managing projects and leading large intrusive investigation works and/or remedial works. You will routinely be managing a number of medium to large sized complex projects, whilst maintaining oversight on a number of smaller projects concurrently with structured input from overseer.
As well as site work and producing the associated technical reports, you will also be working on proposals and attending multi-stakeholder meetings to discuss technical and/or commercial aspects of large projects or tenders.
This is an exciting time to join a close knit and expanding team, who offer a competitive salary and excellent career development and training opportunities.
The Senior Geoenvironmental Consultant will have:
* BSc (MSc desirable) in Geology/Geotechnical Engineering or related discipline
* Working towards relevant chartership status
* Minimum of 4 years' experience
* Working knowledge of field investigation work, laboratory testing methods, scheduling and interpretation of results of analysis
* Working knowledge of the design of ground models and conceptual site models.
* Structured factual and interpretative reports assimilating desk study data, site information and information from third parties.
* Analytical skills using computer software and technical guidance documents for the assessment of crucial data.
Senior - Geoenvironmental Consultant - Worcester - Oxfordshire - Reading - Berkshire - Consultant - Contaminated Land - Remediation