I am working with a M&E Consultancy who are looking for a BIM Manager to join the team. This is an exciting opportunity to help develop BIM capabilities even further. They have had a BIM Manager on a contract basis help to implement Revit and set up BIM standards, they are now looking for a permanent BIM professional who can take ownership of this in the years to come.
About the company:
This is an established M&E consultancy who have 50 employees across 2 offices. They have been running for nearly 50 years and work across the residential, education and commercial sectors. They currently have 8 Revit / BIM Technicians who work on a range of 2D and 3D Drawings.
The BIM Manager will be overseeing the seamless adaptation to BIM. This will require all engineers to be fully conversant with Revit in order to deliver coordinated BIM Models and 3D CAD drawings from inception to completion of projects. The BIM Manager is expected to identify, influence and implement change within the company and across the industry.
* Organise and manage meeting with BIM staff and team leaders
* Deployment of BIM implementation strategies (including workflows, budgets, project requirements, staffing)
* Undertake internal BIM and Revit training
* Maintain BIM Standards, software templates and documentation
* Assess EIRs and BEPs
* Understanding of the building services / M&E sector. An understanding of Structural Engineering and Architectural disciplines would also be advantageous
* In depth knowledge of AutoCAD, Revit, Navisworks and Solibri
* Understanding of new ISO Standards is preferable
* Comfortable in a client facing role and in providing software training to staff
For more information, please call Elliot on 0207 960 2580