A leading multidisciplinary consultancy are looking to appoint a Junior Environmental Consultant to work across a varied project portfolio. This is a great entry level opportunity for an up and coming professional who is looking to develop a well-rounded environmental skillset with exposure to major projects from the start.
You will be a driven junior environmental professional with a strong academic background and a holistic understanding of environmental issues within the built environment. You will have refined communication skills and the ability to engage effectively with a range of different stakeholders. You will have a basic understanding of EIA's and a keen appetite to learn.
About the role:
Working with one of the leading teams in the industry, you will be working on a wide variety of projects from Masterplans to high rise buildings. The role will initially be focused around EIA co-ordination but will have a wider remit, working in environmental planning and social value.
Key skills and experience:
* Relevant academic background, most likely educated to a post-graduate level
* Strong theoretical knowledge of environmental legislation and environmental issues
* Refined communication skills
* Relevant internship experience (preferred)
* Theoretical understanding of Environmental Impact Assessments
* Enthusiasm and drive to develop a broad environmental skillset
Please apply directly, or to discuss further contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.