Exceptional opportunity for a Sustainability specialist focusing on areas such as CSR, Biodiversity, Social Value, Environmental and Social Governance, Corporate Strategy and Circular Economy.
My client is a leading independent Environmental Consultancy working in a range of sectors across the UK and Internationally.
In this key role you will lead the service area for Corporate and Social Responsibility. You will be working with a range of prestigious clients mainly across the development sector. You will be responsible for helping them at corporate level with areas such as defining their CSR strategy across all their projects and at Board level.
Working closely with key stakeholders and investors within these client firms, you will help devise and deliver a multitude of sustainability measures at strategic level, helping them shape their businesses for the future.
My client has seen significant success in this area and is looking to grow it significantly going forward.
About my Client
Now in their 13th year, my client has a team of 25 staff currently operating from two offices including Central London (Blackfriars). They have enjoyed significant success with year-on-year growth achieved consistently. They have developed an enviable reputation with a range of prestigious clients across various sectors. They provide a vibrant and dynamic working environment for their staff, including homeworking and flexible hours.
There is significant scope for long-term progression within the company including the opportunity to purchase equity and shape the business for the future.
• proven track record in delivering corporate level sustainability measures (5+ years)
• enjoys client facing experience
• strong influencing skills
• highly organised
• strong communicator both verbally and written
• excellent analytical skills
• drive and passion for the subject area
• appropriate degree and membership of relevant body
In Return My Client Offers
• highly competitive salary
• extensive benefits package including healthcare, pension, generous holiday entitlement
• performance bonus typically paying 10% per annum
• flexible working conditions, including regular homeworking and flexible hours to suit your needs
• significant training budget
• equity options available
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.