Exceptional opportunity for an ambitious and passionate Sustainability specialist to join a leading Independent Sustainability Consultancy in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity offering the successful candidate a role that will broaden and diversify their sustainability career
My client is a leading independent Environmental Consultancy working with a diverse range of clients and projects across the UK and Internationally.
You will be working with a range of prestigious clients mainly across the development sector. You will be undertaking a range of sustainability work across areas such as circular economy, master planning, BREEAM, embodied carbon, well-being and waste management. The portfolio of clients include landowners, developers, architects and local authorities.
Due to my client success in this market they are seeking to add an additional member to their existing team.
• upwards of two years post graduate experience in at least 2 of major sustainability topics
• passionate and innovative approach to the subject area
• team player as well as been able to work independently
• highly organised/problem solver
• strong communicator both verbally and written
• ability to engage with external stakeholders
• appropriate degree and membership of relevant body
About My Client
Now in their 13th year, my client has a team of 25 staff currently operating from two offices including Central London (Blackfriars). They have enjoyed significant success with year-on-year growth achieved consistently. They have developed an enviable reputation with a range of prestigious clients across various sectors. They provide a vibrant and dynamic working environment for their staff, including homeworking and flexible hours.
There is significant scope for long-term progression within the company.
In Return My Client Offers
• highly competitive salary
• extensive benefits package including healthcare, pension, generous holiday entitlement
• performance bonus typically paying 10% per annum
• flexible working conditions, including regular homeworking and flexible hours to suit your needs
• significant training budget
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.