Would you like to join one of the UK’s most highly sought-after independent planning and property development consultancies? This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a Planning team which is one of the largest in the UK, with a significant order book of diverse and interesting projects.
My client offers an exciting opportunity for an RTPI Qualified Planner to join their team in Oxford. If you are at Senior level and if you’re not yet Chartered, my client will help get you there. Their work in multidisciplinary teams gives them an unparalleled insight into the dynamics of commercial, residential and rural development. As a result, they take a commercial view of all aspects of the planning process. Their clients find this hugely valuable in conjunction with our in-depth expertise, plus the array of resources they offer.
About the Role
As a Planner in their Oxford team you will be working on a range of projects in the Residential Development, Commercial, and Hospitality & Leisure sectors where you will be:
• Providing commercial and specific planning advice
• Proactively managing engagement with the local planning authority and other stakeholders
• Providing robust evidence to support the planning case
• Preparing high quality planning submissions and Development Plan Representations
• Representing the clients' commercial interests throughout the planning process
Capabilities & Qualifications
• MRTPI Qualified, or close to
• Public and or Private sector experience considered
• Demonstrative planning experience ideally upwards of 3 years
• Strong understanding of local and national planning policy
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Rewards & Benefits
This firm offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of leading exciting benefits. You will also have significant input into the further growth and development of the team, along with excellent opportunities for career progression.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.