Excellent opportunity for a Sustainability Specialist with a flair for communication and strategy. Candidates need to have a minimum of 2 year’s relevant post graduate experience for this exciting opportunity within a leading utility and energy management company.
My client is looking for someone to step into a key role within their growing team, providing sustainability consultancy advice, mainly in the areas of strategy and communication, along with environmental management support and engagement to major corporate clients.
You will be responsible for understanding and influencing Corporate Sustainability and Guide Energy and Environmental Management to enable their clients to meet their goals.
The role offers a career enhancing move, with significant scope for learning and progression.
The position will be Cardiff based, but will require regular travel nationwide and occasionally overseas.
Role Responsibilities Include
• Deliver consultancy projects to provide clients with sustainability strategies.
• Engage with a wide range of stakeholders (at all levels of seniority) in client organisations.
• Identify and assess the significance of environmental aspects and impacts of client operations, products and services.
• Develop and manage plans for improving organisations’ environmental sustainability.
• Support organisations’ operation of ISO 14001 and ISO 50001 standard management systems.
• Manage organisations’ participation in the Carbon Disclosure Project, Science Based Targets and other third-party environmental sustainability frameworks.
• Develop and oversee staff engagement campaigns.
• Manage the content and delivery of environmental communications (e.g. news stories and posters) and be responsible for supply of relevant business and wider environmental literature.
• Co-ordination and delivery of live engagement events, workshops and training sessions.
• Undertake data analysis to target valuable environmental improvement opportunities.
• Produce high-quality client reports.
• Relevant degree and MSc (preferable)
• Minimum of 1 year’s relevant UK experience
• Strong communicator, able to present confidently at meetings
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Well organised including, attention to detail, project and time management
• Good analytical skills
• Auditing experience
About This Opportunity
My client has a reputation as a great place to work, both from a professional and social perspective. They have a highly vibrant and fun office culture.
Rewards & Benefits
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input in to the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.