Looking for something a little different? Are you getting enough variety and responsibility in your current role? Would you like to work at the forefront of Air Quality consultancy and policy? Do you want to broaden your professional experience as well as develop your managerial expertise? This fantastic opportunity offers you the chance work on a diverse range of high-profile projects not only in the UK, but also internationally.
My client is seeking a senior member to join their established UK wide team, to provide operational delivery of high value projects. They are a highly regarded multinational consultancy with an outstanding track record in delivering exceptional and industry-leading air quality consulting advice to a range of high-profile clients, both in the private and public sector.
They provide high quality and pioneering assessment work as well as undertaking policy and strategy work for local and central government. They enjoy a fantastic reputation for their expertise and employ many leading experts within the discipline. They have an enviable and diverse client base which will ensure a rich variety of projects for you to be involved in.
You will be working with a range of internal and external stakeholders and managing the delivery of a range of prestigious projects. The role also offers you the chance become involved in the management of junior staff if this is a direction you would like to take your career in.
The work will involve significant dispersion modelling, air quality and odour impact assessments, permitting applications and environmental management programs.
My client is an award-winning employer who offers a relaxed and enjoyable working environment, from a highly modernised office space in either Manchester or London. They have a flexible attitude to working arrangements and fully support a positive work-life balance. The role comes with a competitive salary, excellent benefits package and structured development programme.
• Provide high quality technical consultancy to clients
• Contribute to and manage the delivery of projects
• Support junior members of staff
• Participate in the delivery of business development client relationship building and marketing building
• Undertake market analysis and identifying future industry challenges
• Working as part of the senior management team in developing strategy
• At least 5-years air quality consultancy experience
• A thorough understanding of air quality legislation, policy and guidance
• Experience of the delivery, co-ordination and technical review of air quality assessments
• Good analytical and report writing skills
• Proficiency in the application of air emissions databases and dispersion models for industrial and/or transport sources (e.g. ADMS, ADMS Roads, AERMOD)
• Keen and ambitious to develop your career further and take on additional responsibility
• Enjoys the challenges of change and see change as an opportunity
• A degree in a relevant scientific discipline, and preferably a Masters
• Proven experience within the UK air quality sector, preferably within environmental consultancy
• Full Membership of the Institute of Air Quality Management (IAQM), or equivalent, or the necessary qualifications to become such a member
• Full UK Driving license
Benefits of this Role/Employer
• Working at the forefront of the industry alongside leading air-quality professionals
• Gain significant responsibility compared to your current role
• Huge variety of work, both public and private sector
• Significant career progression
• Policy as well as development led work
Rewards & Benefits
My client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers considerable training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input in to the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.