Are you an ambitious Contaminated Land Specialist looking for a new and exciting challenge outside mainstream consultancy? Would you like to work for a leading property advisor servicing prestigious clients across the UK and Europe?
I have a fantastic opportunity for a Contaminated Land Consultant with upwards of 1 years’ industry experience, who is hungry for a career enhancing challenge. You will be joining an in-house team of specialists within this global property consultancy. My client is an award-winning firm, globally highly respected within the commercial real estate sector.
This role would suit an aspiring Land Consultant who specialises in Contaminated Land/Due Diligence. You will be assessing environmental liabilities associated with property transactions. This is a challenging position that will stretch you professionally and offer great scope for fast tracking your career.
• Phase I Environmental Assessments
• Supporting Phase II Site Investigations, remediation oversight
• Groundwater and gas monitoring associated with property transactions
• Supporting the team in management of large complex projects
• Report writing
• Liaise with internal stakeholders
• Attending meetings and industry events
• You should have an appropriate degree, and preferably a masters
• You should have experience of Phase 1 and 2 Contaminated Land Assessments
• Should have at least 1 years’ relevant industry experience
• Have experience of working in a commercially focussed organisation
• Work well as part of team, whilst possessing initiative
• Should thrive when working in a fast paced, quick turnaround environment
This is a fantastic opportunity outside of the normal mainstream consultancy roles often available. It offers significant scope for progression and financial reward.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting position, please feel free to make contact for more information on this and other exciting opportunities we are working on.