Excellent opportunity for a Sustainability specialist to take on a fixed term contract likely to be 9 months. With a minimum of 1 year’s relevant post graduate experience, this role gives you the chance to be part of a leading utility and energy management company.
My client is looking for someone to step in to a key role, managing a high-profile account for a blue-chip client of theirs. The role offers significant responsibility and potential scope to lead to a permanent role should you wish.
You will be supporting a key client improve their environmental performance and risk. The position will be Cardiff based, but will require regular travel nationwide.
Role Responsibilities Include
• ISO14001 EMS and ISO50001 EMS internal audits
• Developing policies, procedures and forms for client environmental management
• Guide and train client staff in the use of management system procedures
• Reviewing environmental data (e.g. energy, travel, waste) to evaluate client performance
• Research and keep up-to-date with the latest environmental developments, key legislation, guidance and standards
• Produce high-quality, client-focused environmental reports
• Provide strategic advice relating to environmental, carbon and utilities management
• Plan and develop projects in an independent manner with guidance from senior consulting colleagues
• Relevant degree and MSc (preferable)
• Minimum of one year’s relevant UK experience
• Strong communicator, able to present confidently at meetings
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Well organised including, attention to detail, project and time management
• Good analytical skills
• Auditing experience
About This Opportunity
My client is a leading brand in the market and has a reputation as a great place to work, both from a professional and social perspective.
They have a highly vibrant and fun office culture.
Rewards & Benefits
My client offers a highly competitive salary, along with significant training and support.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.