Top end planning consultancy in London seeking an ambitious EIA Project Manager at Principal/Senior grade to join their highly successful and growing team.
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most sort after firms in the industry. Offering you the chance to be working in a vibrant business on a variety of high profile and interesting projects across the UK.
This great role is a sure way to really enhance your career and professional standing.
The existing team is made up of a number of highly respected professionals from within the industry. They are winning and delivering some of the most exciting projects out there. This is your opportunity to be part of this dynamic team that prides itself in being different to the norm.
JSM are excited to be working with this sought-after client who place such an emphasis on looking after their staff. Not only do they pay above the industry norm, but they also have a great bonus and benefits scheme. Their offices are of the highest spec and in a great part of town. They offer flexible and agile working arrangements to ensure a positive work life balance. In addition to this they have a full programme of events to actively encourage CPD and help you reach your professional goals.
Best of all… They offer 2 fully expensed overseas trips a year for all its employees, one skiing, one in the summer!
Role Responsibilities Include
• Management of significant and complex projects.
• Involvement in business development and strategy.
• Ensuring high quality of work.
• Manage client and stakeholder relationships.
• Help develop innovative ideas to enhance the outcome for the client.
• Mentor and development of junior staff.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant subject.
• Upwards of 5 years post grad experience.
• Membership of relevant professional organisation.
• Proven track record in delivery of EIAs and associated projects, preferably with a property focus.
• Thorough knowledge of UK regulations, with particular regard to London.
• Keen to develop innovative ideas to enhance outcomes for the client.
About This Opportunity
The phrases ‘rare opportunity’ and ‘exciting new role’ are often overused, but in this case they comprehensibly apply. If this has piqued your interest at all, please get in touch for a discrete chat to find out more about how JSM can help you with your next career move.