Excellent opportunity for an aspiring Environmental Consultant to join a leading firm with ambitious plans for growth ahead. My client is a well-known multinational/multidisciplinary environmental and engineering consultancy. They are offering a great opportunity for someone to join their team and be heavily involved in an exciting project within a major utility company. You will be responsible for undertaking a review of their assets and identifying sites for disposal or redevelopment.
The role will be well suited to an individual with either an earth science and/or land planning background, who is enthusiastic and keen to broaden their environmental consulting skills within a highly regarded organisation.
Ideally you will have had upwards of 1 years’ experience in a relevant role.
• Developing a process to ensure key stakeholders within the utility business are being proactively engaged with regards to land disposal.
• Communicate with stakeholders the process required and the actions necessary to facilitate site disposal.
• Providing leadership across the stakeholder teams to challenge and support a range of claims for retention and/ or disposal of land.
• Develop relationships with key stakeholders within the sign off process.
• Identify and coordinate the decommissioning of low risks/capital sites.
• Time management and coordination of site visits (as required).
• Identify opportunities to provide other consulting services that will add value to any land disposal (environmental surveys or similar).
• Act as a key contact between our client and the wider team, as required.
About My Client
My client is a global leading firm of consultants in Environmental Services and one of the top engineering consultancies in the NCE listings. They have been selected by key clients across the UK as a strategic consultancy provider.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.