Exciting opportunity for an experienced Contaminated Land/Remediation specialist consultant to join a highly regarded and growing niche independent contracting firm my client offers a highly enjoyable working environment, with a range of interesting and diverse project types.
My client is seeking a suitably qualified specialist to join their existing team based from their Bristol Office working on projects based across the South West.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 5 years professional experience, with significant experience in contaminated land, remediation projects, including contracting and project management.
You should have knowledge of a range of soil and groundwater remedial technologies, asbestos in soil, and the CL:AIRE Definition of Waste: Development Industry Code of Practice are required.
A valid driving licence is essential.
Key personal attributes are good communication, a team player, initiative, organisation, resolve, flexibility and ambition.
There is significant scope for flexible working, as well as a highly competitive salary along with significant benefits and rewards. There is also a lot of scope for further career progression.
The main objectives of the role are as follows:
• Profitable delivery of remediation projects.
• Supporting bids/tenders.
• Work with Directors to design, scope and price remediation works
• Tender compilation including report review, risk analysis, take-offs, pricing
• Schedules, programmes, proposal documents etc with support as necessary
• Work with Operations team to ensure objectives and scope are delivered
• Valuations, invoicing and client liaison
• Identify key risks/issues during projects, communicate and resolve with the team
• Ensure that health, safety & environmental obligations are met
• Supervise/mentor technical staff
• Report writing and compilation – strong written skills required.
• Technical review of data/reports
• Build and maintain relationships with clients/consultants/suppliers to optimise current and future contracts performance
Rewards & Benefits
Our client offers a highly competitive salary along with a range of exciting benefits. This is an exceptional opportunity to join an ambitious business with significant growth plans ahead. My client offers a lot of training as well as great scope for progression and reward. You will have significant input in to the growth and development of the business.
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.