Environmental acoustics specialist required for an exciting leadership role within a rapidly growing, dynamic, vibrant independent consultancy.
This exciting opportunity has arisen due to the phenomenal success my client has been enjoying over the last few years since their inception. Due to significant demand from their range of prestigious clients, they are looking for someone to take on the leadership and development of an already established Acoustics team. This unique opportunity will see you joining a world leading independent consultancy servicing a range of firms both in the UK and Globally.
The position can be based anywhere across the UK including locations where my client currently doesn’t have a base.
My client is offering a rare and exciting opportunity for a proven industry expert to join the firm and take on a key position within the business. This highly successful independent multidisciplinary consultancy with nearly 100 staff across the UK has already attracted many leading industry specialists to the business. They have enjoyed significant unprecedented growth since they were established 7 years ago and now boast offices across the UK and globally.
Through their refreshing approach and ethos, the business is achieving outstanding results and market growth. They have an enviable reputation as a trusted adviser to many leading organisations across various sectors.
My client has identified a unique opportunity for a key individual to join their business at team leader level leveraging off their existing workload as well as wider market opportunities. This role offers the successful individual an exceptional platform from which to build a significant business.
Currently, my client provides engineering and environmental consultancy services on a range of activities including asset optimisation/management, feasibility and resource evaluation, environmental planning support, energy yield assessments, licensing and consent, feasibility studies, engineering design and socio-economic assessments. They work across every stage of projects from early feasibility studies, through planning to design, construction and asset management.
My client is looking for a technically strong, market facing, well networked individual with a proven track record in the environmental acoustics market.
• Have a relevant degree or equivalent qualification in relation to acoustics
• Be a member (MIOA) or associate member (AMIOA) of the Institute of Acoustics
• Have minimum 10 years relevant experience
• Team leadership and mentoring experience
• Highly commercial and market facing
• Have experience in providing acoustics services within a consultancy environment such as infrastructure schemes and commercial/ industrial development
• Be able to evaluate and sign off proposals and technical reports
• Having experience in building acoustics would be an advantage
• Lead environmental acoustic projects such as infrastructure, commercial/ industrial, renewable energy and also buildings acoustic projects
• Oversee technical quality of acoustic assessments
• Provide guidance to external and internal clients
• Mentor junior staff members
• Liaise with clients to improve the opportunities and develop new business
• Look through the overall growth of and development of business, team and client portfolio
• Keep track of the progress made with projects and resolve technical issues as they occur across projects
• My client is offering a leadership role, along with a highly competitive salary and benefits package
• They also offer a significant performance related bonus
• The culture of the firm is very entrepreneurial, with a very flat structure enabling people to fulfil their potential and play a significant role in the future of the company
• You will be given ample support in this role whilst given significant autonomy to develop the scope of the position as you see fit
Highly recommended for a discreet chat