My client, a global consultancy who are at the forefront of cutting edge remediation technologies are now looking for a Principal level Due Diligence consultancy to Lead a NEW Due Diligence and Auditing team with the strong support of the company Directors. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has experience in transactional due diligence and auditing for complex sites.
* Accomplished Phase I auditor (EDD) and EHS audit skills (at least high level Health & Safety)
* Demonstrable track record of completing audits of complex (COMAH; Environmental/PPC permit) sites, e.g., from the chemical or largescale manufacturing industries
* Demonstrable track record of programme managing and lead auditor for site portfolios (less complex sites)
* Worked across UK and Ireland and internationally
* 7-15 years' experience approximately (guide)
* Academic background - environmental engineer or earth scientist, qualified to MSc level
* An established Phase I auditor, desirable if you have come from a contaminated land (more Phase II) background but not essential
* Based in Bristol, Greater Manchester or London
In return you will receive a competitive salary package including bonus and future potential to become shareholder (our client is a privately owned consultancy practice).
To apply, please contact Yasmina Ezzegraoui at Nonstop Consulting's Canary Wharf office in London on 0207 940 2105. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org in word format.
If you know someone who may be suitable, please forward our details on to them. We offer a £200 referral bonus for candidates referred to us!