I am currently looking for an enthusiastic Principal/Associate Engineering Geologist / Geotechnical Engineer who has a strong mix of technical, leadership and client engagement / business development skills to join a growing and established site investigation company.
Due to workload and demand they are now looking for a candidate who will be able to kick off and lead a new department that will cover the Ground Investigation life cycle.
This is an excellent opportunity to set up and build your own department offering long-term progression prospects with the full support of the company directors. This is a unique chance to be in charge of your own destiny and make your mark in an industry that you love.
What skills you will need?
* Factual reporting
* Interpretive Phase II reporting
* Design, Planning and Supervision Ground Investigation (Site Investigation)
* Subcontractor management and resourcing
* Desk studies
* Team management and growth
* Business development and client engagement
* Ambition and drive to grow a department
* Degree in a relevant field - BSc Geology and ideally MSc Engineering Geology/Geotechnical Engineering
* Chartered Geologist (or approaching)
* Full driving licence essential
For more information please hit APPLY NOW below! If you have any questions please call Nonstop Consulting and ask for Yasmina Ezzegraoui (Team Leader - Geosciences)