Exciting opportunity for a proven environmental planning specialist to play a key role within the growth and development of their young team.
My client is a highly regarded independent multidisciplinary consultancy employing over 180 staff across three offices in the South-East. Their history spanning over 50 years, my client works extensively in the property rail and infrastructure sector, on a range of prestigious development projects in the UK and overseas. They have a fantastic culture which is very employee focused with a strong emphasis on staff well-being and professional fulfilment.
Due to significant success, the already established environmental team are expanding and require an experienced and dynamic specialist with a strong environmental planning background to take a key role within the team. Working closely with the Head of Environmental Planning, this position requires the individual to have a proven track record of delivering multiple projects as well as work winning. Together you will be delivering an exciting growth strategy for the team going forward.
Requirements of the Role
• Project management and delivery of multiple projects
• Financial and budgetary management
• Supporting the technical delivery of work including coordination and managing environmental assessments and statements
• Preparing bids and tenders
• Client interaction support and mentoring of junior staff
• Responsible for the introduction of new business to the team across vital planning and contaminated land
• Have a strong environmental planning background
• Highly organised
• Good understanding of contaminated land assessment and investigation
• Proven work winner/net worker
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• 10+ years proven industry experience
• Able to manage subconsultants
• Highly commercial including financial performance
Rewards & Benefits
• 30 days holiday
• Flexible working
• Significant investment in staff well-being
• Enhance maternity and paternity pay
• Season-ticket loans
• Life assurance 4 x salary
• Professional membership
• Discretionary bonus
• 5% pension
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.