Exciting opportunity for a proven Land Quality specialist to play a key role within the growth and development of my clients newly formed Environmental business.
My client is a highly regarded independent consultancy employing over 180 staff across 3 offices in the South-East. With a history spanning over 50 years, my client works extensively in the property, rail and infrastructure sector on a range of prestigious development projects in the UK and overseas. They have a fantastic culture which is very employee focused with a strong emphasis on staff well-being and professional fulfilment.
Due to significant success, the already established environmental team are expanding and require an experienced and dynamic land quality specialist, ideally coupled with a good understanding of environmental planning to take a key role within the team. Working closely with the Head of Environmental Planning, this position requires the individual to have a proven track record of delivering multiple projects as well as being a commercially focussed work-winner. Together you will be delivering an exciting growth strategy for the team and the business going forward.
The role will be based from my clients London office, along with scope for agile/remote working.
Requirements of the Role
• Project management and delivery of multiple projects
• Financial and budgetary management
• Supporting the technical delivery of work including coordination and managing environmental assessments for Land Quality
• Preparing bids and tenders
• Client interaction support and mentoring of junior staff
• Responsible for the introduction of new business to the team across vital planning and contaminated land
• Have a strong contaminated land consultancy background
• Highly organised
• Proven technical understanding of land quality investigation and reporting
• Proven work winner/net worker
• Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• 10+ years proven industry experience
• Able to manage subconsultants
• Highly commercial including financial performance
Rewards & Benefits
• 30 days holiday
• Flexible working
• Significant investment in staff well-being
• Enhance maternity and paternity pay
• Season-ticket loans
• Life assurance 4 x salary
• Professional membership
• Discretionary bonus
• 5% pension
Even if you are cautiously looking, I would recommend a discreet conversation to find out more about the firm and the role.