Field Service Engineer. Location: Central Germany. Salary: £38,500 - £46,000!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a Field Service Engineer for a leading international manufacturer of heavy plant and recycling machinery.
The Role Involves:
• Full turn-key installations
• Commissioning and maintenance of plant and machinery installations
• Solving technical issues comprising of electrical, mechanical, hydraulics etc.
• Carry out preventive maintenance to all installations and machinery as well as take care of all necessary instructions and training for their optimal operation
• To communicate at all levels with the client on the above topics
The Ideal Person:
• A fully qualified Electro - Mechanical Engineer with in-depth knowledge of hydraulics and experience with PLC's
• Several years of relevant and ‘hands on’ maintenance experience
• Experienced in reading electrical and hydraulic diagrams, connection diagrams as well as mechanical drawings
• A dignified and professional Service Engineer with high standards, reflecting the company brand and core values at all times
• An excellent communicator and always customer oriented
• Not averse to travel across Germany or working overtime as and when required
• Fluent in German
The gross salary for this position is €45,000 - €54,000
This is another great opportunity provided by Green Recruitment Solutions, the leading recruitment specialists within the green industries. A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.