Plant Manager. Location: East Midlands. Salary: Around £50,000!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Plant Manager for the safe, efficient and reliable operation of a manufacturing plant producing activated carbon and the effective maintenance of plant and equipment.
An exciting opportunity and time to join as our Client are planning to grow within the UK and internationally too, starting with ramping up production at their current facility.
The role involves:
• Manage maintenance and operational aspects of the plant, including organization of work procedures
• Ensure that operations adhere to all legal requirements and environmental compliance
• Monitoring facility efficiency, seeking ways of optimizing operations
The Ideal person:
• An HNC or higher in a relevant technical discipline
• Prior experience gained in pharma/ petro-chem/ chemical manufacturing plant (any thermal process plant)
• Experience of managing a manufacturing process plant/ chemical process plant that involves thermal processing/ processing of chemicals at extremely high temperatures
• Experience of automating management reporting processes is advantageous
• Good understanding of Health, Safety and Environmental legislation
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Must have good management and reporting skills
• Understanding of IPPC authorization
• IT literate
This is another great opportunity provided by Green Recruitment Solutions, the leading recruitment specialists within the green industries. A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.