Shift Supervisor. Location: East Midlands. Salary: Around £25,000 - 35,000!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking to appoint two Shift Supervisors, for one of the UK's leading activated carbon manufacturing companies.
The Role Involves:
• You will be responsible for ensuring the plant hits production targets in a safe, efficient and reliable manner
• The day to day management of Plant Operators who will be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the plant
• Ensuring the plant is operating within its parameters whilst complying with strict HSE rules and regulations as well as company policies and procedures
• Providing effective training and monitoring of shift staff to ensure personnel are competent to undertake their duties
• Working within the Company Health & Safety, Environmental and Quality Systems
The Ideal Person:
• Possess Engineering qualifications preferably ONC / HNC (or equivalent)
• Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role
• Possess safety qualification preferable IOSH or NEBOSH
• Experience in safe systems of work
• Have a good understanding of environmental health & safety
• Excellent communication skills are required, both verbal and written
• An ability to carry out team briefings, participate in detailed shift handovers and write concise reports
• IT literate
• Must be able to demonstrate good organisational skills
• Have a willingness to operate flexibly over a wide range of work areas
• Has the ability to think logically and solve problems effectively and efficiently
This is another great opportunity provided by Green Recruitment Solutions, the leading recruitment specialists within the green industries. A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.