Social Media Manager. Location: London. Salary: Around £35,000 - £50,000!
Green Recruitment Solutions are seeking a talented Social Media Manager who is capable of building brands through clever management of social media. The challenge is to increase the market presence for a relatively unknown $580m turnover global business from the Waste Management and Recycling industry. The company is hugely successful but marketing the business has always been reactive and ad-hoc, whereas the need for a dedicated digital marketing/ social media management specialist has always been present. Hence the need to recruit for this role.
The role involves developing original content (text and video), handling posts, responding to followers, increasing followers and driving engagement. Managing the company’s image in a unified manner and developing the brand in line with company advertising and marketing objectives. This role is all about executing the company's vision and ambitions for their brand, building a successful brand to match the success of their business, then taking the brand to the next level and beyond.
• Performing research on contemporary benchmark tendencies and target audience preferences
• Design and put in force social media strategy to align with enterprise goals
• Set specific objectives and report on ROI
• Creating, amending, posting and sharing attractive content daily (e.g. Authentic textual content, snap shots, videos, news and information)
• Monitor search engine marketing and web visitor’s metrics
• Collaborating with different groups/ teams, like advertising and marketing, sales and customer support to ensure brand consistency
• Communicating with followers, responding to queries in a timely manner and monitoring customer evaluations
• Oversee social media accounts design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile images and weblog layout)
• Propose and put into effect new features to expand brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
• Stay up to date with modern-day technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
The Ideal Person:
• A candidate qualified with a BSc degree in Marketing or relevant subject
• Must have minimum 5 years’ experience working as a Social Media Manager/ Digital Marketing Specialist
• A 'doer' who can work on his own initiative with the supreme ability to execute strategies
• An independent thinker who is creative and full of great ideas, able to support company decision making
• Possess a track record of online brand building
• Well experienced in content management
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Has the ability to deliver innovative content material (textual content, picture and video)
• Solid know-how of SEO, key-word research and Google Analytics
• Knowledge of online advertising/ marketing channels
• Familiarity with web design
• Must have excellent communication skills and be able to express company’s views creatively
• Must have exceptional analytical and multitasking competencies
This is another great opportunity provided by Green Recruitment Solutions, the leading recruitment specialists within the green industries. A consultant will be in contact should your application be taken further. If you have not heard back from us within two weeks, then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful in your application.