World Economic Forum Sherpa, Location: International with travel, Salary: To be discussed!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Sherpa for the Chairman’s Office, CEO and Directors, attending international events such as the World Economic Forum in Davos.
The role involves working with the Chairman and other Directors in the run up to events, taking care of and undertaking all preparatory work for the summit or conference.
You will be representing the company, manage the affairs and meetings of the Chairman and his team, facilitating business effectively with excellent diary management skills.
The Ideal Candidate:
• Educated to degree level
• Sound knowledge and experience of international trade
• Excellent lobbyist, able to network, influence, source and create international trade opportunities
• Effective relationship-building skills, with experience of liaising with policy-makers, business peers and the media
• A brand ambassador, able to build the external reputation of the business
• Able to create and deliver communications/advocacy strategy to help inform interested parties of the potential benefits of the company’s proposition
• Familiar with foreign affairs, EU affairs, global trade
• Planning, organizing and management skills
• Excellent research skills
• No issue with handling sensitive and highly confidential information
• A consummate professional who is a ‘doer’ and simply gets things done
• A problem solver and solutions provider with the ability to think outside of the box
• Someone who has the personality and confidence to represent the Chairman and C-level team of a $580m t/o company
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with hands on experience of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power point)
• Good Listener and Excellent Clarity in Communication
• Self-Motivated, always open, willing and able to accept challenges
• A flexible mindset with a positive attitude towards all situations is essential
• Knowledge of some foreign language would be an added advantage
• Able to complete preparation work remotely while coordinating with a global team
This is a key role for a natural-born networker who is ambitious and enjoys making things happen! This is an opportunity to become a catalyst for commercial growth, by enabling the company to capitalize on opportunities from each international summit, conference, and exhibition.
Is this you? If so, please send your CV to Richard Silva (Head of Search) on email@example.com