Chief of Staff, Location: Mayfair, London, Salary: £ Six figures!
Green Recruitment Solutions are currently seeking a Chief of Staff for a global $580m t/o Circular economy and recycling business. Essentially, this role is all about execution, coordination and strategy implementation, as you will be the Chairman’s right hand. This is a multi-faceted role for a multi-faceted professional. It is a role for someone with gravitas, someone with an aura about themselves, someone who can change the outcome of meetings simply by being present. Essentially, you will be representing the Chairman and will be a key point of contact for the business. This is a senior management position with the authority to act on behalf of the Chairman. It’s a key role.
• Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients and other external partners
• Effectively execute Executive Orders, turning strategy into operational implementation
• Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner
• Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
• Make travel and accommodation arrangements
• Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly monthly or quarterly reports
• Oversee the performance of the PA/ EA team
• Act as an office manager by keeping up with office supply inventory
• Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports
• Take minutes during meetings
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
• Organize and maintain the office filing system
The company you will be joining has grown very fast and lacks a formal structure, as each structure is quickly outgrown by continued evolution and growth. If you are looking for a role in an organisation that has everything set up and your role was to simply keep things ‘ticking over’, then this role is not for you. If you are seeking a real challenge and look forward to contributing to the bottom line of a $580M t/o business, READ ON!
The ideal candidate profile:
• Educated to degree level or higher
• A senior-level, consummate professional who is a ‘doer’ and simply gets things done
• A problem solver and solutions provider with the ability to think outside of the box
• Someone who has the personality, confidence, and gravitas to be able to represent the Chairman of a $580m t/o company
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills along with hands-on experience of MS Office (Word, Excel and Power point).
• Good Listener and Excellent Clarity in Communication
• Planning, organizing and management skills.
• Self-Motivated, always open, willing and able to accept challenges
• A flexible mindset with a positive attitude towards all situations is essential
• Knowledge of some foreign language would be an added advantage.
• Able to work and thrive in a dynamic faced paced and rapidly changing environment
In brief, the company operates across 75 countries with over 30 offices. The company employs 300 people and at least 20 people who interact with the Chairman and another 20 people who interact with the CEO. The CoS needs to have the capacity to deal with 40-50+ internal people and at least 500+ external contacts of the CEO and Chairman. This is a full-time job that requires global coordination. To be successful in the role, you have to be able to hit the ground running as they have zero time to baby anyone or guide them on how to do things. You have to be a ‘decision-maker’ and ‘go-getter’.
Is this you? If so, please send your CV to Richard Silva (Head of Search) on firstname.lastname@example.org