One of the most forward thinking, award winning consultancies in the UK, are looking to bring on board a motivated Sustainability Consultant to work on a diverse portfolio of major projects.
This role would suit a candidate with a background delivering BREEAM who is now looking to step up into a more diverse role. This is an exciting opportunity to play a strategic role in the growth and developing of the sustainability team, working for an organisation that practices what it preaches, when it comes to sustainability.
You will be leading on the delivery of sustainability assessment projects such as BREEAM, managing the full assessment cycle from pre-assessment to QA to. In addition to this, you will also be involved in producing sustainability statements, delivering the WELL Standard, FITWEL and LCA projects. The successful candidate must have an entrepreneurial spirit with a desire to build strong relationships with clients
The successful applicant can look forward to the expertise and quality associated with a leading consultancy working with one of the most reputable teams in the industry.
Key skills and experience:
* Strong holistic understanding of sustainability across the built environment
* Experience carrying out sustainability assessments
* Strong understanding of BREEAM, ideally a with a BREEAM certification
* Experience undertaking sustainability statements
* Understanding of the WELL Standard, FITWEL & LCAs (preferred)
* Commercially minded, comfortable developing and nurturing new and existing client relationships
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly or contact Gareth on 07803 629 823 or to discuss further.
Keywords: sustainability; breeam; well; sustainable design