Due to continuing success, a leading environmental consultancy is looking to recruit a Senior Ecological consultant to join their team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to manage the delivery of key ecology contracts and provide consultancy and mitigation works in a fast moving, client focused commercial environment.
* Lead and undertake ecological work including:Desk studies, specifications, consultations, research, data management and analysis and report writing.
* Review and manage the delivery of work completed by colleagues and subcontractors.
* Undertake ecological surveys such as extended Phase 1 Habitat and Ecocheck surveys, protected species surveys and mitigation works.
* Compile ecological sections of Environmental Impact Assessments.
* A degree in a relevant subject
* Chartership to a relevant institution (advantageous)
* At least one European Protected Species licence
* Experience working on linear infrastructure projects, ideally with a PTS qualification
* Project management experience, ideally with some commercial/ business development experience
* Line management experience
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly or to discuss further contact Gareth on