Senior Geo-Environmental Engineer
Manchester - North West
£30,000 - £42,000 + Benefits
Our client a multidisciplinary consultancy with a reputation for excellence, now have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced geo-environmental consultant to come and join their existing team of geotechnical and environmental specialist.
The role is to be based in their North West Office in South Manchester. The position is predominately office based working with a varied client base across the region. As a senior consultant you will have extensive experience within a similar role with both technical expertise and excellent client facing skills. As a senior you will be involved in the mentoring and development of the team of existing consultants and technicians. The key day to day activities will be:
• Geo-Environmental Desktop studies.
• Arranging and Coordinating Ground Investigation Reports.
• Preparing Stage I and Stage II interpretative reports with recommendations for foundations, environmental remediation and soil gas protection measures.
• Advice and Performance Specification associated with major earthworks remodelling works.
• Writing and Preparation of relevant Reports
• Liaison and Negotiation with Local Authority Contaminated Land Officer.
You will have a strong academic background in a Civil Engineering and / or Environmental degree ideally with post graduate qualifications in specialist environmental subjects and shall be Near or at Chartered level. You will have had previous experience leading geoenvironmental studies from inception through to completion exceeding daily targets and staying within project budget. Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential for regular client liaison and technical report writing.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established consultancy that will invest in your professional development in an environment of like-minded professionals. As expected, excellent remuneration package and benefits are on offer.
0121 616 5047