Working for one of the most reputable international sustainability consultancies, an opportunity has arisen for an experienced sustainability professional with a background delivering Life Cycle Assessments (LCA).
You will be an experienced sustainability consultant with specific expertise delivering complex LCA across different markets. You will be comfortable working in a senior technical position, which includes client engagement and technical project leadership and management within a global team. You will be motivated by leading LCA approaches and support innovation around new, and more efficient approaches.
About the organisation:
The organisation is one of the most highly regarded international sustainability consultancies, delivering a diverse range of sustainability services across multiple sectors. Clients include numerous corporate multinationals, various institutions as well as numerous up and coming organisations. The organisation employ the highest calibre of individuals and work on projects which enact meaningful change.
Key skills and responsibilities:
* 1st Class or 2:1 STEM BSc or Masters
* Refined LCA software experience, including GaBi, Simapro or openLCA with strong analytical and Excel skills.
* Experience carrying out complex LCA on a variety of projects
* Experience undertaking analysis on GHG emissions, ecological footprints, material flows and other ESG metrics.
* Refined client and project management experience