A dedicated Energy and Sustainability Consultancy are looking to appoint a Junior Energy & Utilities Analyst to join their established Energy Services team. The positon will involve carrying out analysis on a varied portfolio of clients' energy data, including P&L, monthly recharges and forensic analysis.
You will be a highly analytical individual with a strong academic background, with demonstrable experience carrying out quantitative analysis. You will have refined knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and enjoy working with large, complex data sets. You will be educated to degree level, most likely in a STEM subject, with a keen interest in energy, utilities and sustainability.
* Support the delivery of monthly recharges, and if necessary create new recharge methodologies for clients
* Configuring client energy data using bespoke software
* Carry out detailed P&L analysis to ensure recharges are accurate
* Organise multiple invoice data sets to be issued to clients
* Analyse datasets, identifying any inaccuracies
* Undertake site visits alongside engineering colleagues to support new recharge set-ups
* Analysis and preparation of monthly recharge P&Ls
If you are looking for an entry level position within the energy and utilities sector, and would be interested in this position, please apply directly or contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559 to discuss further.
Keywords - utilities - energy - sustainability