A leading multidisciplinary consultancy is actively looking to appoint a Senior Heritage Consultant, with an archaeological background to work on a varied project portfolio across renewable energy, property and infrastructure.
* Managing a varied portfolio of heritage assessments to include reporting and fieldwork
* Deliver a range of cultural heritage inputs
* Support work winning activities, working closely with team leader, including producing tenders and identifying new opportunities
* Mentoring junior members of the team.
Skills & Experience:
* Heritage related degree with a minimum of five years of experience
* CIfA Accreditation preferred
* Knowledge of best practice guidance, planning, and EIA regulations
* Excellent oral and written communications skills
* Strong experience in technical report writing and proficiency in GIS
* A valid, clean UK driving licence.
If you have the suitable skills and experience please apply directly, or to discuss further contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559.