We are currently looking for Logging Engineer's to work on a Major Infrastructure project in the South East. You must have at least 2 years Ground Investigation experience and come from a Geology, Engineering Geology or Geotechnical Ground Investigation background.
Geological experience: Lambeth Group, London Basin, London Clay, Chalk, Upnor and Thanet Formations
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Contract 1: October 30th / Contract 2: December 4th
Requirements for this project (minimum requirements in bold):
* SSSTS / SMSTS
* First Aid at work (1 day course)
* Minimum 2+ years UK Ground investigation experience
* Logging Experience of London Basin / Lambeth Group Geology
* Rig Supervision experience - Rotary, Cable Percussive, Window Sampling
* Trial Pitting
* Asbestos Awareness
* Abestos in Soil
* UXO Awareness
* Manual Handling
* Full Clean Driving License
Academic Background: BSc Geology, Physical Geography, Applied Geology or similar degree
To APPLY please click click the apply button and send across your CV. Please include:
* Current day rate + Mobilisation
* Current contract end date / Availability
* Valid Certifications with expiry dates
* Right to work status - NI Number / Proof of ID
Please click APPLY NOW to send your CV across along with the best time to call you.
We offer a £200 referral bonus for all successful referrals that we are not already in contact with! Please send your referrals to firstname.lastname@example.org with their name and number!