Senior Landscape Architect
Our client is an award winning architectural practice with a strong network of offices across the UK and a long history of delivering exceptional services for the built environment.
Due to existing workload and a large project pipeline, they are looking to appoint an experienced landscape architect based in Shropshire.
The landscape division works across the practise providing innovative solutions for a broad range of projects that include; private developers, public bodies, local authorities and education.
As a senior landscape architect, you will be responsible for managing projects from inception to completion. Oversee junior members of staff and play a role in client management and business development activities.
This role would suit a Landscape Architect with an excellent design capability and commercial awareness from a multi-disciplinary background. You will be a strong team player with a collaborative style and presentation. You must be able to demonstrate strong project management skills and experience of LVIA's is also desirable.
* Degree or Post Graduate diploma in Landscape Architecture, Chartered Ideally.
* AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign and Sketch-Up. Revit will be an advantage
* Detailed design, drawing and presentation skills including hand drawing capabilities
* Experience of LVIA and Landscape & Visual Appraisals
* Good knowledge of the UK Planning process & Building Regulations
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Able to drive and possess a full driving licence
This is a great opportunity for an experienced landscape architect who is looking for the next stage in their career development, offering plenty of scope to play a lead role in the design of fantastic projects as part of an innovative and highly respected team.
For further information please apply with an up to date resume.