Job Title: Senior Sustainability Consultant
Due to consistent growth, a leading specialist Sustainability and Energy Consultancy are expanding their team and are looking for a Senior Sustainability Consultant to join their team in Hampshire. The organisation offers leading independent sustainability advice on a range of high profile, national projects and are looking for an experienced consultant to join their team.
Qualifications & Experience:
As a Senior Sustainability Consultant, candidates should have experience in the following:
* Relevant Degree or equivalent qualification
* Experience in BREEAM, LEED, WELL, Environmental Statements or Life Cycle Analysis
* Experience managing multiple BREEAM projects simultaneously, from conception to completion
* BREEAM AP, BREEAM Assessor (preferred)
* Ability and enthusiasm to engage in Business Development, expanding offering of services to new clients
* Ability to Manage and mentor more junior sustainability consultants
Role & Company:
The service line is developing quickly to meet the large demand and variety of construction projects in the pipeline. Therefore, this role offers an excellent opportunity for development and play an integral role in the future expansion of the consultancy. - providing strong training options and a great deal of client exposure.
You will play a lead role within the sustainability team, supporting with management and mentoring of the team of Junior Consultants. This means that you should be motivated by responsibility and enjoy client interaction.
The organisation offers established services across, BREEAM, LEED, WELL, Energy Modelling, LCA and Sustainability Strategies, and diligently focus on responding to sustainability market trends, and are always innovatively looking at potential new service lines.
If this sounds of interest, please get in touch with Ben at Mattinson Partnership on 0207 960 2581. Alternatively, if this isn't for you but you know someone who might be interested, please feel free to pass on my details.