An established energy and sustainability assurance company are looking to appoint an ambitious graduate. The organisation work on energy and sustainability assurance projects for FTSE 100 & 250 clients, holding suppliers to account to performance claims.
You will be an analytical individual, most likely educated to a post-graduate level in a STEM subject. You will have an enthusiasm for sustainability and, be interested in the role that energy reduction will play in achieving Net Zero. You will enjoy working with large complex data sets, with the ability to identify trends, and clearly communicate them.
About the role:
The role will be focused around delivering assurance for energy efficiency performance claims, for a selection of high-profile corporate clients. The role will initially be concerned with carrying out desktop audits, on a range of energy efficiency projects, and will require refined analytical skills.
Key skills & experience:
* An MSc or MEng in a STEM subject (preferred)
* Refined quantitative analysis skills
* Breath of knowledge across sustainability and energy efficiency (preferred)
* Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
* Refined communication skills, with the ability to identify and communicate trends in data
If you have the suitable skills and experience, please apply directly, or contact Gareth on 020 7960 2559 to discuss further.