Our client is a highly respected technology service provider providing digital design solutions within the engineering and manufacturing and construction sectors. Due to continued expansion they are looking to appoint a REVIT adminstrator who will provide valuable digital construction support to their new and existing customers.
This opportunity would be well suited to an individual who can demonstrate a good understanding of REVIT and is keen to develop their technical, project and customer facing skills.
The role is offered with excellent training and career development and plenty of support as part of the team.
* Deliver REVIT production projects and control content in line with client requirements
* Oversee content in line with UK BIM requirements
* Provide pre sales support and customer account management
* Manage ad hoc software creation requests using REVIT
* You will have a keen interest in the construction sector with proven experience of REVIT
* Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service.
* A knowledge of wider design tools such as AutoCAD would also be an advantage, but not essential.
This is a great prospect for an individual who is looking to take the next stage in their career where you will have an opportunity to develop your skills within a well respected and collaborative business.
The post is based in Coventry but is offered with remote working and occasional site visits as soon as this becomes practical.
If this sounds of interest, then please apply with a copy of your most recent cv.