An Energy Management company are looking for a dynamic and experienced person to support the growth of their service across the UK. They require an experienced Metering Engineer who is able to install and maintain utility meters across the product's lifecycle. This role will also encompass conducting and writing up energy surveys for client's buildings.
Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate should have the following:
* BS 7671 IET 18th Edition electrical wiring regulations qualification is essential
* Experience in installing and maintaining utility meters in commercial environments
* Experience conducting energy surveys and writing reports
* Experience in building services sector.
* Inspection and testing experience is an advantage
* Full, clean UK driving license and own car
Role & Company:
This business is growing annually and will continue to do so over the coming years. This service line is developing quickly to meet the large demand and keep up with their growing portfolio of high profile clients and partners. This is a great opportunity to join a stable and successful business with longevity in mind. Duties will include:
* Installing and Maintaining Water, Gas and Electric meters autonomously
* Conducting energy surveys and report writing - training can be offered to develop this skill
* Producing and submitting programme of works and updating regularly
* Producing project related documentation, such as; Meter Lists, Meter Schedules, Technical Submittals
* UK wide travel
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to work with some interesting, high profile partners across the UK. Alongside playing an integral part in the business, you will have the option to take on more responsibility and develop your energy surveying skillset within a well-respected, growing business.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Ben Quilter on 0207 960 2581 or bdq@mattpart,com