My client is a highly reputable Property Consultancy based in Central London, you will be based in their London offices working in the commercial and residential sector on high end projects in the London area. You will based alongside a close knit team of elite and very successful valuers from Graduates to Director level.
They are currently seeking a Chartered Valuation Surveyor to help support their ever increasing workload, as a very reputable name in property they work on some of the biggest projects in the London area.
Every member of the team is incentivised to work to the best of their ability by generating business, adding value and exceeding the expectations of their clients.
* Able to undertake property valuations for a variation of high end Commercial and Residential property in Cetral and Greater London. To generate fee-paying income for the Company by undertaking a variety of professional valuation work.
* To develop and maintain professional contacts throughout the Firm's geographical area, developing and building business levels.
* To work with a centralised services team based in the Head Office and network with other residential and commercial valuers within the company.
* To keep professionally up-to-date and maintain adequate records.
* Work under their own initiative and be self-motivated to generate new business and to be able to meet challenging targets.
* Experinece working in the commercial sector, with a wide variation of valuations.
* Good interpersonal skills are therefore essential.
* A qualified member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors and a Registered Valuer, this must be at MRICS level.
* A Driving Licence is essential.
* The job holder will need to have detailed knowledge of RICS rules and regulations.
* The role is home based but is supported through a central team of Valuation Services Co-ordinators and a network of other Chartered Surveyors working within the UK.
* My clients are offering a basic salary of between £45,000 - £60,000 p/a and competitive bonuses
* This package will also include a Car Allowance, Mobile and Tablet.
* Health insurance
* 20 to 25 days Holiday per annum, plus bank holidays
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2551 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.