Working for a sustainability and energy consultancy, you will take on a technical administrative role within the Energy Bureau team. The role requires the successful candidate to provide varied administrative support to the department, to improve business efficiency. The position would suit a candidate who has experienced working in a technical administration position, ideally within the energy, construction or FM sector or similar.
* Daily management of administrative duties, including department mailboxes and management of workflow in the organisation's CRM system.
* Raising purchase orders
* Raising invoice requests
* Liaising with suppliers to order materials
* Liaise with clients to ensure efficient transfer of information
* Input of data into CRM system
* Preparing and issuing a range of documents for internal use and for clients
* Processing change of tenancy requests
* Scheduling colleagues attendance to site where necessary
If you are a motivated administrator, with strong IT skills and would be interested in working in a fast paced environment please contact Ben on 07872 500 661 to discuss further.