We are looking for an experienced Remediation Engineer to join one of the UK's leading Remediation teams. You will be working on and managing contaminated land remediation contracts in the UK Southern region ranging in value up to £1Million+.
Responsibilities will include:
* Planning, delivery and reporting of remediation projects
* Management and development of staff in the team
* Principal client point of contact
* Liaison with statutory authorities and other stakeholders
* Financial management and reporting of the project
* Subcontractor selection and management
* Business development and input into tenders
* Management of health and safety
You will have a minimum of four years experience including good quality contracting experience.
What we need from you:
* Degree: Science or Engineering qualification
* Industry experience in contaminated land are essential
* Commercial awareness
* Good technical writing skills
* Experience in Project Management
* Good Health and Safety practice
For more information and to APPLY, hit the apply button. I will be in contact within 7 days if your application has been successful.
Please Follow me on LinkedIn to stay up to date with all of my latest jobs, Search Yasmina Ezzegraoui.