This is a great opportunity for a hard-working, ambitious and experienced Principal Designer to join a leading AJ100 Architectural practice, working on a range of high profile global projects.
Qualifications & Experience:
The successful candidate for this role will have considerable experience as a PD, and be comfortable and capable of working effectively on a range of projects at any one time. The following proficiencies would aid a strong application:
* Demonstrable understanding of methods of design and construction management methodologies.
* Proven skills delivering CDM/H&S consultancy.
* Ability to utilise CAD preferable
* Design experience, preferably architectural or engineering.
* Able to manage and prioritise tasks and time efficiently
* Degree in an architectural, architectural technology or engineering subject.
* NEBOSH Construction Certificate or equivalent IOSH membership.
Role & Company:
* Advise Project Design Team, members including client organisations, on Health and Safety risk management matter to assist and support CDM Manager.
* Review projects and designs - on an array of Pre-construction Health and Safety matters
* Collate, organise and assist the client in providing Pre-Construction Information.
* Manage and co-ordinate the Health and Safety aspects during the Pre-Construction phase
* Assist with compiling and developing guidance material and management tools.
* Critically appraise Design Risk Assessments submitted by Project Design Team.
* Assist with the completion of Design Risk Assessments.
* Help develop the role of CDM PD within the business
This is a demanding role, well suited to someone looking to develop their career within a well-known practice. You will be involved in critical design aspects of exciting projects right from the start, working within a quality team to deliver high quality residential and commercial space to the public.
Call Dominic Jacques on 020 7960 2551 for more details.