One of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary environmental consultancies is looking for an Ecology Policy Adviser to join their team in either Bristol, Manchester or London, in order expand their Ecology division nationwide.
Qualifications & Experience:
Candidates will the following experience will tender a strong application;
* Appropriate professional qualification (e.g. CIEEM) at a relevant level.
* Working knowledge of habitat creation and management and recovery
* Understanding of landscape ecology and natural affecting factors
* Familiarity of the policy and legislation underpinning nature conservation in the UK.
* Understanding of using strategic datasets.
Role & Company:
You will contribute to array of projects varying in scale and nature. From individual unit projects, to large scale masterplans, habitat management and rewilding, you will partner with developers and public bodies to ensure quality consultancy is delivered. Alongside project management and you will also contribute to tenders with the prospect of progressing within the company. Duties will include;
* Carrying out literature and policy reviews.
* Contributing to and analysing consultation exercises and biodiversity data sets.
* Applying ecological knowledge to policy on a range of projects at varying scales.
* Contributing to reports as required.
* Mentoring less experienced colleagues and contributing to team-wide training initiatives.
The business is one of the most forward-thinking environmental consultancies, who are proactive in supporting their employees in achieving their career ambitions. They offer great flexibility, which includes remote working and flexible start and finish times, and they are also open to part-time options.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious people, eager to develop their career and will offer great client facing exposure on a wide range of interesting projects.
For further information on this or any other related positions, please contact Ben Quilter on 07872 500 661 or