One of the UK's leading Property firms are due to a large forecast of work in the North Western regions for are looking to expand their Project Management team in their Leeds office.
If you are ambitious, innovative and experienced Project Manager, looking to take on a variety of the most sought after and complex projects in the region, alongside an elite team of experts in the Leeds area, this could be the opportunity for you.
The Project Management team provides an excellent service both private and public clients to Leeds and surrounding areas. The team is growing to support the work demand in the public sector, most notably they are driving the delivery of office space. Therefore, the team are seeking individuals with strong commercial project management and contract administration experience.
Dependent on the project, you will either be the Project Manager or part of a wider project team responsible for:
* Contract administration, engaging with the client, management of the design team to taking full control of projects.
* You will be required to prepare succinct and accurate reports that do not dwell on past achievements, but look forward and identify precise actions displaying a clear picture of project progress and associated risks to clients.
* You will be expected to engage with the construction and design team and work collaboratively to expose and note potential risks, avoiding claims and disputes whilst recording records to allow you to quickly respond to issues that may occur and to form a evaluation and balanced opinion whilst having regard to the building contract.
* Highly motivated, able to work independently, diligent and with an eye for detail
* Experience in JCT and/or NEC contract administration
* Professional Qualification - ideally Project Management/ Construction/Engineering/Quantity Surveying
* Commercial and fit our experience, Specifically office fit out experience, being an advantage
* Experienced producing reports and documents which clearly set out complex issues and recommendation
* Chartered Status (or working towards) with the RICS, CIOB, APM or other equivalent institution NEC4 (or 3) Accredited Project Manager
* Project Management specific qualification i.e. APM or PRINCE2
* Security Clearance
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2589, 07739 650 246 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.