My client is one of the UK's leading Property firms are due to a large forecast of work in the North Western regions for are looking to expand their Project Management team in their Leeds office.
If you are ambitious, innovative and experienced Associate Director level, Project Manager, looking to take on a variety of the most sought after and complex projects in the region, alongside an elite team of experts in the Leeds area, this could be the opportunity for you.
The Project Management team provides an excellent service both private and public clients to Leeds and surrounding areas. The team is growing to support the work demand in the public sector, most notably they are driving the delivery of office space. Therefore, the team are seeking individuals with strong commercial project management and contract administration experience.
You will need to responsible for the day to day management of projects, inclusive of;
* Client management, contract administration, management of the wider project team and project finances.
* You will be required to prepare accurate reports and look forward and identify clear actions, giving the client an accurate evaluation of project progress and risks.
* You will be expected to engage with the construction and design team and work collaboratively to minimalise risks, eliminate the risk of claims and disputes whilst maintaining precise records to allow you to quickly respond to issues arising and form an informed and balanced opinion having due regard to the building contract.
* You will also be required to take on Management responsibilities, where you will be responsible for motivating and mentoring members of your team.
* You will have a strong professional network and reputation, and will maintain and build relationships by being active and attending industry events within the region.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal skills with a strong professional network
* Line Management experience, but most importantly, someone who enjoys motivating and mentoring members of the wider team
* Proven track record of work winning, inc. bid writing, developing fee proposals
* Experience in JCT and/or NEC contract administration (particularly on Commercial and Fit-out projects)
* Chartered Status (RICS, or APM preferred) or other equivalent institution
* Project Management qualification i.e. APM or PRINCE2
* NEC4 (or 3) Accredited Project Manager
* Security Clearance
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2589, 07739 650 246 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.