A reputable global Property Consultancy are expanding their Cost Management division within their Cambridge offices. The team have seen a considerable increase in demand within the Education, Science, Commercial and Healthcare markets where they have successfully secured projects for high profile clients and some vital local projects and programs. Due to this, they are seeking a Director of Cost Management, with proven experience of the Education, Science and Commercial markets. You will be responsible for approximately twenty Cost Managers, providing a broad range of services, delivering construction solutions for a varied and diverse client base.
* The role will invlove direct client liaising, ensuring that client objectives are met, responsible for business development, winning new commissions and outlining marketing objectives.
* You will help develop relationships with our existing clients and other professional colleagues within the industry.
* You should possess the experience to actively lead and support a team of Cost Managers, be able to manage and mentor staff on individual projects as well as technically complex projects, ranging from £1m up to £40m, responsible for their successful delivery.
* To provide an organised oversight, strategic guidance, audit and review, to a wide portfolio of projects being led within the East of England.
* Demonstrate an ability and desire to prioritise the client's business, demonstrating a clear client focused approach.
* Be the primary point of contact with clients, with strong experience majority within the Education, Science and Commercial markets.
* Proven track record of strong client relations, to provide new business opportunities with existing and new clients, and generate new commissions.
* Proven ability to lead, manage and generate business development opportunities, to the highest possible standards.
* Proven experience in a consulting environment/client organisation
* Proven leadership and mentoring experience within a cost management team
* Experience at a leadership level acting in a similar role within a Consultancy based company
* Proven experience of strong client relationships and network of contacts with emphasis on the Healthcare, Education, Science and Commercial markets.
* Strong track record of winning work from new clients and maintaining strong relations with existing clients.
* Degree Qualified in Quantity Surveying/Cost Management.
* CSCS card holder.
* Full clean UK driving license, and a willingness to travel.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on, 07739 650 246 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.