A leading, mid-sized multi-disciplinary, environmental consultancy, are looking to make two Ornithological appointments at Senior and Consultant level, as a result of an influx in demand for their services to support the development of windfarm sites across Scotland.
Qualifications & Experience:
Useful experience for an application for this role could include the following:
* Outstanding bird identification skills.
* Experience of data analysis, including Collision Risk Assessment and Ornithological Impact Assessment.
* Work-winning capabilities, including tender bidding and costing.
* Experience of delivering ornithological surveys in topographical environments
Role & Company:
The business is one of the most forward-thinking environmental consultancies, who are proactive in supporting their employees in achieving their career ambitions. The business offers a generous salary and package, great flexibility, which includes remote working and flexible start and finish times, and they are also open to part-time options.
This role will see you heavily involved in renewable energy projects based in Scotland. Responsibilities will include:
* Consulting with clients, regulators and stakeholders to design ornithological survey methods specifically renewable energy projects.
* Deliver fieldwork in the shape of Implementing surveys, project team management and co-ordination and collision risk modelling Contribute to Ornithological chapters of Impact Assessment reports
* Identifying new work opportunities and contributing to business development activity.
* Formulating tender submissions and pricing exercises
* Overseeing the data management process.
This is an excellent opportunity for ambitious people, eager to develop their career, offering excellent client facing exposure within a leading environmental consultancy.
For further information on this or any other related positions, please contact Ben Quilter on 07872 500 661 or bdq@mattpart,com