My client is a leading global Real Estate company, who are developing their Project Management team in the Midlands region. This is a unique opportunity for an ambitious and aspiring Associate level Project Manager to lead and take forward our Project Management team, whilst collaborating as an integral part of the wider UK Project Management team. You will work closely with our existing an elite building consultancy team, and liaise closely with other transactional teams in the firm.
* You will be a proven and imspiring leader, you will possess the normal project management skills including the ability to lead meetings and interacting daily with other teams,
* Responsible for negotiating constructional agreements, delivering strategic advice to both our external client's and occupier and must have very strong presentational skills.
* Be able to take responsibility for your projects from start to finish.
* Maintaining the company's elite standard, helping growing the team and firms growing market presence.
* You must be commercially aware, enthusiastic and self-motivated
* To demonstrate strong communication and negotiating skills
* To be diligent and well organised, able to take on heavy workloads at busy times and collaborate with your team effectively while under pressure.
* Define and execute the strategy and business plan through managing and representing office/ team in the market
* Fulfil revenue and profit targets.
* Identify opportunities for business growth and development.
* Preference of a Degree level qualification;
* Ideally but not essential a Chartered Surveyor or equivalent postgraduate business degree (e.g. MBA) depending on specialism.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
* Must have significant delivery experience of delivering projects across a wide range of sectors including mixed use, commercial and logistics.
* Proven business development and experience gained in the same industry.
* Key account/client management experience.
* Strong market and local knowledge, e.g. economic conditions, competitor strategy and fee; structure across several relevant property sectors.
* Strong team and people management experience.
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 0207 960 2589, 07739 650 246 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.