My client is seeking a Building Surveyor within for their expanding Building Consultancy Team with a reputable multi-disciplinary firm of chartered surveyors in London.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an expanding and busy team of Building Surveyors based in the London area.
The ideal candidate will be familiar with Assisting on a broad spectrum of building surveying services. Also be responsible for delivering professional and project services and contribute to the growth of the department.
Working across all sectors of Surveying, involving an array of building surveying services;
* Contract Administration
* Party Wall service
* Project management
* Pre-acquisition surveys
* Defect analysis
* Bank funded construction & development monitoring
* Planned/reactive maintenance
* Insurance reinstatement cost assessments
* Principal designer
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required For the Role:
* Building surveying or RICS accredited degree
* 6 months plus experience, ideally studying through their APC, towards Chartership
* Experience of Assisting and managing workload and communicating with clients.
* Sound commercial awareness
* Self-motivated with a methodical and organised approach
* Ability to effectively communicate both orally and in writing with peers, managers, clients, contractors etc.
* High standard of report writing Experience of CAD use and Design Work desirable but not essential Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
* Full, clean UK driving licence and own vehicle including insurance for business use
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 07739 650 246 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.