If you are experience Senior Chartered Surveyor with a broad skill set of Building Surveying and Project Management, looking to move forward with an ambitious and expanding Property firm in the North London area, this could be the opportunity for you?
My client is an established Multi Disciplinary Company in London looking to bolster their team across their successful team, due to an increase in client demand.
* Project Management
* Building Surveys
* Home buyer Reports
* Party Wall matters
* Advise clients on schemes and projects and determine requirements
* Specific Defect Reports
* Re-instalment valuations
* Fire risk assessments
* Prepare scheme designs with costings, programmes for completion of projects and specification of works.
* Advise on the management and supervision of maintenance of buildings.
* Deal with planning applications and advise on property legislation and building regulations.
* Advise on the health and safety aspects of buildings
* MRICS qualified
* RICS accredited degree
* Strong experience of Building Surveying and Project Management
* Local experience in the London area is advantageous
For further information on this or any other related positions do not hesitate to contact Tom Howell on 07739 650 246 or
Mattinson Partnership brings together recruitment expertise with hands-on experience. Through our knowledge of the industry, we are able to provide a unique and specialist service. We respect the need for absolute confidentiality and offer every assurance that your application will be handled with the highest levels of professionalism. We actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.